понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dallas foreclosures




So if you have read any of my recent away messages, statuses, or anything like that in the past few days, youapos;re probably wondering why this kid is so angsty.

Well, itapos;s mainly stemming off from my car. There are other reasons but itapos;s mainly this because I need my car. Itapos;s the sole transportation I use to get to school, which is not that far to get to from where I live because I drive to the T station and take a T downtown, then take a bus from downtown to Oakland. Then work is about 5 minutes away. Then I need it for other seldom long trips.

Itapos;s not a HUGE deal, but it matters to me. So hereapos;s what happened. The past few weeks the battery light has been going off. I talked to Dom about this and he said itapos;s probably the alternator. So, this past Thursday, I came in and asked for an oil change and told them about the battery light. They said, the alternator was dead and the battery nearly dead. I got a free battery out of it because it was still under warranty. Then alternator cost me a pretty penny, but I was like, "Whatever, as long as it works like it did before, Iapos;ll be fine." With that said, I got the car back on Friday morning after waiting in the repair place for about 5 hours the night before (they were running into some problems apparently). So, I get it back and notice a new noise. I brushed it off at the time and continued home with no problems. I then leave again to go to talk my brotherapos;s girlfriend at Starbucks. Again, no problems getting to the Galleria. When we left, I got into my car and tried to start my car and the ignition wouldnapos;t move at all. I made sure it was in park and everything. Still nothing. I then forced it up and I got it to start. So, you can imagine I was like WTF? Again, I brushed it off because I had no problems. I went to work on Saturday with no problems and came home with no problems. Then that night, I went to my friendapos;s house. It was freezing that night, so I went to turn on my heat. Nothing came out on setting 1, 2, or 3. I was like WTF? So, I put it on 4 and got this huge rush of air on me and the car was making a terrible noise. I turned off everything, restarted the car, and everything seemed fine. Then I left my friendapos;s house, and I heard the same terrible noise when I started the car. I was reluctant to drive home but I did anyway and the sound stopped midway. Sunday, I took my dad out to show him the noises. Again, it made a noise when I started it up but it stopped when I started driving. So on and so on and so on... I took it back to the place I got it repaired and told them everything that happened. Theyapos;re checking on it right now.

I have an appointment at 12 with my adviser that I will probably not go to and just reschedule. I have other classes as well that I probably wonapos;t attend either. I had to send an email to my one professor telling her my situation and we have a test today in that class. Iapos;m hoping sheapos;ll be understanding and let me take it later on in the week. I also have to be at work today at 4:15. Iapos;m hoping I wonapos;t have to call off.

*sigh*
Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what youapos;re gonna get.

When will I get my custard creme chocolate...

fast pay day cash loan cash, dallas foreclosures, dallas foreclosure tx, dallas foreclosure texas, dallas foreclosure stop texas.



Комментариев нет: