воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dry skin brushing




I may have ascended a Barbarian, but Iapos;m sure no good as a Wizard.

Played two games tonight, both died for dumb reasons. First one was just me being dumb. Second one was too, sort of. I decided to not level at all and let my cat kill everything. I started off with a Healing spell, so I figured I could do a "follow my cat down to Minetown and get divine protection."

That weird strategy worked perfectly as I got to Minetown with an aligned altar and a very strong pet. Yay But then I found out itapos;s FOUR HUNDRED times your level for Protection, not 40. My plan was ruined. I decided to sactifice for Magicbane instead.

Until I got obsessed with killing an iron piercer and a rat killed me because I wasnapos;t paying enough attention.

Crap.

I sure donapos;t play like someone who ascended not even 24 hours ago.
dry skin brushing, dry skin brushes, dry skin brush, dry skin body lotion.



Комментариев нет: